Rhythmic Gymnastics is an Olympic sport that incorporates artistry, athleticism, grace, hand-eye coordination, flexibility, balance & strength.
Rhythmic Gymnastics is one of this country’s best-kept secrets.
If your daughter loves music, dance, ballet, and beauty then
Rhythmic Gymnastics is the sport for her!
With roots in ballet, dance and movement expression, Rhythmic Gymnasts turn, leap, and dance, while manipulating and maintaining control of 1 of 5 different pieces of equipment, rope, hoop, ball, ribbon, or clubs. The combination of leaps, turns, and acrobatic skills with complex apparatus handling, tosses and catches, makes this sport one of the most spectacular out there!
In a sport that emphasizes beauty as much as athleticism, the gymnasts look like runway models and ballerinas as they perform wearing couture, sparkling costumes. By combining strong athletic skills with flexibility, agility, dance, and apparatus handling, Rhythmic Gymnastics helps young women develop a healthy body, good posture, grace of movement, muscular flexibility, and strong self-esteem.
Benefits and requirements of Rhythmic Gymnastics:
- Requires hard work, therefore your daughter will learn discipline and perseverance.
- Emphasizes beauty and grace, therefore your daughters will learn poise and presentation.
- Focuses on grace, flexibility, balance, and agility, therefore your daughter will learn to dance.
- Demands physical prowess, therefore your daughter will acquire fitness and healthy habits.
- Women’s only sport, therefore your daughter will train in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Competitive sport, therefore your daughter will learn humility and resilience.
- Athletes train as a team, therefore your daughter will gain lifelong friendships and skills.