Skip to content
We invite you to use this page to find answers to most commonly asked questions.
- Do you offer trial classes?
- Can I start your program in the middle of the session?
- Yes. You do not have to wait for a current session to end. You can start taking classes at any time and will be charged a pro-rated amount for the session fee, based on when within the session you start.
- How long are your sessions?
- Our year is based on the Rhythmic Gymnastics competitive season. The gym season/year starts in September, ends in August, and is divided into six (6) 8-week long sessions. Gym fees are based on these 8-week sessions, and are collected every 8 weeks, not monthly.
- We missed a class, can we come for a makeup?
- Yes. If you missed a class during a session, you can always make it up, but remember these rules:
- You must submit a request form, ONLINE or a paper version available at West LA gym.
- You have one (1) month from the date of the missed class to request a makeup class.
- We signed up and paid for a full session, but two classes into the session my daughter no longer wants to come. Can I get a refund?
- Yes. If you came for less than half a session, we will refund you half of the fees paid. However, if you came for more than half of the session, we will not be able to issue a refund.
- Additionally, all refund requests must be done within the same session. Requests after the end of the session will not be granted.
- We paid for the full session but my daughter missed a couple of classes. Can I get a refund?
- Our session tuition fees are set, and we do not offer refunds for missed classes.
- Good news is, you can always makeup the classes you missed!
- Please visit MAKEUP CLASS REQUEST page for more information on how to request makeup classes.
- Does my daughter need to have an active USAG Membership?
- If your daughter is a non-competitive gymnast, Beginner and Level 3, you do not need an active USAG Membership.
- If your daughter is Level 4 and higher, and your coach has discussed competitions with you, your daughter will need to have an active membership. Without an active membership, you daughter will not be able to participate in any competitions.
- As of 2018, all USAG Membership activation/renewals are handled directly by the parent.
- If you are a first time member, we will add your daughter's name to our gym roster on USA Gymnastics (USAG) website (https://usagym.org/), and you will receive an email from USAG with instructions on how to process membership payment. All memberships expire on 7/31 of each year and must be renewed annually.
- For renewals, we will send an email to each gymnast via USAG website after 7/31, and parents/gymnasts are now responsible for processing renewal payments themselves. We can no longer do it for you.
Have a question not listed here? Please contact us.